We hope you enjoy our pet articles. We will regularly publish articles related to your pet's health, training, and pet products that make life with your pet easier and more enjoyable. Jump on over to our Blog for even more information, videos and fun facts.
RadioFence.com has proudly supported many pet organiztions since 1991 and our most recent addition is Pets For Patriots. Pets for Patriots helps United States military vererans find, adopt and afford to care for last chance shelter dogs and cats. When you use coupon code RFP4P you will get 5% off your order and we will donate an additional 5% of your order to Pets for Patriots. We cannot think of a better cause - saving dogs and cats from shelters and at the same time helping our veterans find a pet to care for and love.
Ten Commandments for a Responsible Pet Owner - From Our Pets
- My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
- Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainments. But I have only you.
- Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
- Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
- Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones in your hand, and yet I choose not to bite you.
- Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long or my heart might be getting old or weak.
- Please take care of me when I grow old. You too will grow old.
- On the difficult journey, on the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there. Because I love you so.
Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them. Life would be a much duller, less joyful thing without God's critters. Please pass this on to other pet owners.