- 9-MILE RANGE: This PATHFINDER is built with a GPS e-collar and can be used concurrently with Google Maps in normal, terrain, and satellite view mode. It also has a range of nine miles, a tracking mode, and a two-second GPS update rate. A variety of map options, such as Offline Maps mode, are used to track your dog. The Offline Maps mode is completely free to download, has no hidden or extra fees, and can be downloaded via the PATHFINDER app.
- NO CORRECTION: Dogtra’s PATHFINDER TRX tracking collar does not come with any correction and provides easy location sharing for dogs and dog owners. It’s fully waterproof and the most accurate and responsive way to track your dog without using any correction reinforcement training.
- UKC, AKC, and PKC APPROVED: This tracking collar is perfect for any working, hunting, or competitive situations and is approved for UKC, AKC, and PKC events, because there is no correction output on this GPS-only tracking collar.
- TRACKING: The PATHFINDER TRX provides a fast, industry-leading two-second update rate and powerful zoom capability which provides greater live-action detail and accuracy in the field via the PATHFINDER app. Create customizable Geo-Fence alerts, use the Offline Maps mode, and more with this essential tracking collar
- DOG SIZING: This tracking collar is perfect for dogs that are 35 lbs. or more. With the ability to expand to 21 dogs, you’ll be able to track multiple dogs at once while out on the hunt.Dogtra Pathfinder - High-Response Tracking & Training System
The Dogtra Pathfinder brings GPS and e-collar technology right to your smartphone, giving you a more intelligent and responsive way to track and train your dogs.
The Pathfinder truly works without using cellular data*. Just download the free maps and operate your smartphone in offline map mode. Unlike other GPS e-collars, there are no extra navigation packages to purchase.
You have access to Google Maps™ with satellite and terrain views and the ability to track up to 21 dogs or hunters, share locations, playback data and create customizable Geo-Fence alerts. With an incredibly fast two-second update rate and a powerful zoom capability, the Pathfinder tracking feature provides greater live-action detail and accuracy when you’re in the field.
Designed to meet Dogtra’s legendary standard for quality, the Pathfinder is for serious dog trainers and owners who demand the most in working, hunting and competitive situations.
- Smartphone GPS tracking and training : No cellular data required
- Full e-collar functions, including nick/constant stimulation and tone
- Detailed satellite and terrain views by Google Maps™ along with an offline map mode
- Two-second update rate for greater tracking accuracy
- Map zoom capability for superior tracking detail
- Tracking Only mode with verifiable data and secure contact point covers
- Geo-Fence and alert options let you customize boundaries and receive notifications
- Easy location sharing for dogs and dog owners
- Expandable to 21 additional GPS Collars and Pathfinder users
- History playback on your smartphone and computer
- 9-mile line-of-sight range to cover your most active runner
- Fully waterproof for use in all environments
- Long-lasting, rapid charge lithium polymer batteries
- Custom alerts for dog actions using pop ups, sound and vibration
- Rheostat volume with stimulation levels, 1-100, for every type of dog training situation
- Download the Owners Manual
* Downloading the app initially requires data usage. No data needed after the app is downloaded.