Hikari Coralific Delite is a specially formulated food that replaces zooplankton as a nutrient source for your reef aquarium corals. This revolutionary diet offers two modes of feeding: feed directly on the mouth of a specific coral, or "squirt and go," allowing coral polyps to capture the food as they would zooplankton. Either mode offers excellent polyp extension and accelerated coral growth for a stunning aquarium.
- A nutrient package that stimulates feeding response
- Offers excellent polyp extension
- Dual use for maximum feeding flexibility
Coralific Delite contains the necessary nutrients inverts require, specifically: trace elements, proteins, vitamins and astaxanthin for vibrant colors. Its physical properties are similar to those of floating zooplankton, though unlike other powder-type foods, Coralific Delite will not dissolve rapidly or create cloudy water.
1. Targeted Gel Feeding: Mix two parts tank water to one part Coralific Delite to form a gel. Wait 3 minutes to set then use a dropper to place mixture on the mouth of the coral to be fed. Ideal for many LPS (large polyp stony corals) and sea anemone which have larger mouths.
2. Squirt and Go Feeding: Mix four parts tank water to one part Coralific Delite to form a low viscosity liquid with a creamy texture. Use a dropper to squirt food with a slow motion in the vicinity of the corals to be fed. The viscosity can be adjusted by increasing or decreasing the amount of tank water. Ideal for soft corals like horny coral and feather dusters which have a smaller mouth.
Crude Protein (min) - 42%
Crude Fat (min) - 13%
Crude Fiber (max) - 5%
Moisture (max) - 0%
Crude Ash (max) - 10%