Black Soldier Fly Larvae are a High Calcium Treat for Reptiles, Amphibians, Birds, and Fish! Refrigerate after opening, use within 7 days or freeze. Shelf life is four years from the date of manufacture, if unopened.
- Reptiles & Amphibians: Tong feed, or use the included spoon to transfer an appropriate amount to your animals feeding plate. For omnivores, mix in with their pellets and salad plate.
- Aquatic Turtles & Fish: Offer as much as they can consume in 5 minutes. Net out and discard any leftovers.
- Birds & Poultry: Sprinkle on the ground as a foraging treat. Remove any leftover grubs after 24 hours.
- Ingredients: Black Soldier Fly Larvae (Hermetia illucens)
- Not for Human Consumption
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min)11.5%, Crude Fat (min) 6.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 2.5%, Moisture (max) 75.0%, Calcium (min) 1.0%, Calcium (max) 1.5%, Phosphorus (min) 0.15%