The Dogtra 2500TB Dog Training and Beeper Collar is the next generation of compact training & beeper collars, designed for the serious upland hunter. Dogtra's 2500TB's beeper horn is built into the receiver and eliminates the bulky horn that sits on top of your dog's head like other beeper units. It features 127 levels of nick and constant stimulation, a one mile range and 400 yard beeper activation.
The beeper has a "locate only" mode which has two tones, while the run/point & point modes have two tones that can each adjust to 3 different volume levels. An LCD window on the transmitter displays the intensity level of the collar and has a battery life indicator. Fully waterproof transmitter & receiver also have 2 hour rapid charge batteries. Two Dog Model Available.
- Lithium Polymer Battery charger and splitter cable
- Test light
- Owner's manual
- Carrying case
- Precise stimulation level (0-127)
- 1 mile range
- 'Nick' & 'Constant' stimulation
- High and Low tone beeper (Single-dog unit only)
- Three beeper modes 'Run & Point', 'Point Only', and 'Locate'
- 2-hour rapid charge Lithium Polymer batteries
- Fully waterproof collar/receiver and transmitter
- LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation even in dark or low light conditions
- Three bar battery life indicator
- 2-Year Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Power - Low to High
- Range - 1 Mile
- Batteries - Lithium Polymer
- LCD Screen - Yes
- Carrying Case - Yes
- Expandable - No, available in 2-dog unit (2502TB)
- Pager Mode (Vibration) - No
Dogtra Company provides the original purchaser with a 2-YEAR WARRANTY for the 175NCP, 180NCP, 200NCP Gold Series, 210NCP Series, 280NCP Series, 300M Series, 1400NCP Series, 1500NCP Series, 1600NCP Series, 1700NCP Series, 1800NC Series, 1900NCP Series, 2000T&B Series, 2200NCP Series, 2300NCP Series, 2500T&B Series, 3500NCP Series, and the SureStim Series. The warranty begins from the date of purchase. For the first two years, coverage is for both Parts and Labor on warranty repair services.
Accessories such as chargers, splitter cables, antennas, straps, and batteries are covered for the first year only. After the first two years, the Limited Lifetime Warranty covers Parts only and does not cover Labor Fees and Accessories. All Shipping fees incurred, the cost of Accessories after the first year, and Labor fees associated with out of warranty repair work, are the customers responsibility. Labor fees will be variable depending on the extent of the work required. The Limited Lifetime Warranty expires 5 years after a model is discontinued from production by Dogtra.