Teach Your Pet to Avoid Areas in Your Home. Stop your pet from "Counter Surfing", waking the baby, getting into the trash or out of an entire room if necessary.
The PetSafe Pawz Away Indoor Pet Barrier is a wireless dog fence you can use to keep pets out of certain areas in your house. No training and no installation, simply place the small transmitter in the areas you don't want your dog to be, put the collar on him and watch as he stays away from the protected areas.
The transmitter will broadcast a radio signal adjustable up to up to a 6 foot radius (12 foot diameter). When your dog first enters this range he will receive an audible tone followed by mild stimulation that will increase the closer he gets to the transmitter.
The PetSafe Pawz Away Indoor Pet Barrier can be put anywhere, in a plant, next to the front door, hanging on a wall or in the coffee table drawer. Whether it is hanging, standing or laying your pet will not be able to dig in your plants, run out the front door when guests arrive or beg for food at the dinner table.
You can use as many collars and transmitters as you need. Solve frustrating pet problems with expert ease!
- For dogs and cats 5 pounds and up, or for neck sizes 6" - 28"
- For indoor use only
- Adjustable range up to a 6 foot radius (12 foot diameter)
- Progressive Static Correction- begins at the lowest level and increases to maximum in 3 seconds
- Time Out- collar stops delivering correction after 15 seconds
- Lightweight, waterproof receiver collar and compact transmitter
- Transmitter uses 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Receiver collar uses two 3-Volt lithium batteries (included)
- Add Extra Indoor Pet Barriers and Extra Indoor/Outdoor Collars for multiple pets and protected areas
- Compatible with:
- Pawz Away Extra Indoor/Outdoor Collar (RFA-377, PWF00-13664)
- Pawz Away Indoor Pet Barrier (ZND-1000)
- Pawz Away Outdoor Pet Barrier (PWF00-11923)
- Pawz Away Mini Pet Barrier (PWF00-13665)
- YardMax Rechargeable In-Ground Fence™ (PIG00-11115)
- Barrier Transmitter (3 Alkaline AA batteries required, not included)
- Receiver Collar with two 3-volt lithium batteries
- Operating and Training Guide
- Test Light Tool
- Four Barrier Transmitter Grip Pads