Setting up the Stay + Play wireless fence is quick and easy. Simply place the transmitter anywhere in your home or garage area and the signal will easily transmit through walls, doors, and furniture.
We've upgraded the original Wireless Containment System. Our transmitter is 67% smaller, fitting easily in more places. Covers up to of 210 feet in diameter, with a minimum of 34 feet in diameter. The collar is now smaller and lighter, fits custom straps, and is rechargeable-- no more buying batteries! It all adds up to a yard filled with more happiness, more safety, and more peace of mind.
With the purchase of extra Stay and Play Wireless Dog Collars, you can include as many dogs as you wish with your Stay + Play Wireless Fence. The stream-lined design also makes it ideal for taking it with you when you are traveling with your pet.
- For dogs 5 pounds and up, or neck sizes 6-23"
- Covers an adjustable circular area up to 3/4 acre - 210 feet in diameter
- 5 adjustable levels of correction
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- Contain multiple pets with these extra collars:
- Expand containment size with additional Stay + Play Transmitters
- Portable wireless system
- 15-second Time Out- correction stops after 30 seconds
- Waterproof receiver collar with rechargeable battery
- Low battery indicator
- Also works with the Wireless Instant Fence System & Collars (PIF-300 & PIF-275)
Included in This Kit:
- Wireless fence transmitter with power adapter
- Rechargeable collar
- Dual-lead charging adapter for the collar
- Long and short contact points (for long and short-haired dogs)
- Wrench for changing out the contact points
- 50 white boundary training flags
- Test light tool to ensure collar is working properly
- Owners Manual
The wireless border created by the transmitter results in a circular boundary around your yard that can be easily adjusted up to 3/4 of an acre (210 feet across). After you have your wireless boundary set up, the next phase is to place the receiver collar around your dog's neck. As your dog roams freely within your yard, the collar will acquire the signal from the transmitter. Each time your dog nears the wireless perimeter, an alert tone is going to be emitted by the collar. If your dog continues in the direction of the off-limit boundaries, he will receive an instant but safe static correction.
It is simple to expand the containment area with the purchase of additional PetSafe Stay + Play Wireless Fence Transmitters by overlapping the boundaries. You can use another Wireless Transmitter with overlapping boundaries of at least 5-10 feet to increase the size of the Pet Area.