Powerful enough to cover up to 100 Acres! Keeping your dog safe at home is a must for all dog owners. The SportDog Underground Electric Dog Fence can help.
Whether your dog hunts, trials or is a full-time companion, this Underground Dog Fence provides freedom and safety for $1,000's less than conventional fencing. Your dog wears a correction collar that receives a signal from the wire and warns him if he ventures too close to the perimeter. The waterproof collar receiver allows for four adjustable levels of correction plus a tone-only and vibrate-only mode. Safe and effective for dogs over 10 pounds.
The SportDog Underground Electric Dog Fence is easy to install and versatile enough to accommodate just about any yard or area. Installation is a simple as installing the wire around the perimeter and plugging in the transmitter.
Cut Your Pet Fence Installation Time in HALF & Avoid The Task of Burying Wire. Use Our "Pet Fence Staples" to Install Your Underground Fence - Above Ground! Learn About Above Ground Pet Fence Installation.
- Enclose up to 100 acres!
- Available with Five Different Wire Gauges:
- 20 Gauge Factory Wire - (2) 500 Ft Rolls
- 20 Gauge Heavy Duty Wire - (1) 1,000 Ft Roll
- 18 Gauge Heavy Duty Wire - (1) 1,000 Ft Roll
- 16 Gauge Heavy Duty Wire - (1) 1,000 Ft Roll
- 14 Gauge Heavy Duty Wire - (1) 1,000 Ft Roll
- We recommend Heavy Duty Wire in any areas where the wire is installed above ground with our Dog Fence Staples, may experience wear and tear such as rocky conditions or cold weather climates. Learn more.
- For dogs 10 pounds and up
- Waterproof Collar
- Collar Fits Necks 13" to 25"
- Collar strap is 1" wide
- Anti-Linger Feature so your dog will not hang out in the warning area and run down the collar battery
- Four Levels of Adjustable Correction
- Vibrate only option
- Tone only option
- Rechargeable Collar
- Wire-break alarm on transmitter
- Contain multiple pets with the extra SportDOG Brand In-Ground Rechargeable Fence Add-A-Dog Collar
- Transmitter with Power Adapter
- SportDog Receiver Collar
- 1,000 Feet of Wire
- 100 Training Flags
- Test Light Tool
This Pet Fence Kit includes everything you need to contain one pet in a yard up to 1 acre. With additional wire and flags and dog fence collars, you can enclose up to 100 acres and contain an unlimited number of pets.
Factory Grade Wire
This is the wire included in all self-install kits. Regardless of gauge, this wire is of medium quality, lighter weight and keeps shipping and initial costs down. This wire will work but does not hold up to the elements as well as a professional grade wire. The vinyl wire coating is prone to cracks and over time exposes the copper leaving the wire susceptible to damage. This can cause issues that impact the functionality of your dog fence system. Since finding, digging up, and repairing wire breaks can be a tedious job at best, many people prefer to upgrade to a pro-grade wire from the start.
Heavy Duty Grade Wire
The initial cost of heavy duty grade wire is a bit more than manufacturer grade wire. However, there are many benefits to choosing heavy duty wire for your dog fence. Heavy Duty grade dog fence wire holds up better to freezing conditions, sunlight exposure, contraction and expansion of the ground, water exposure and general wear and tear. The long term savings in time and replacement if you are planning on staying in your home for at least a year or more, makes the heavier duty wire a much better investment.
How Much Wire Do You Need?
|Acres ||Feet of Wire|