The 3500NCP labeled the Super-X because of the X-tra features, X-ceptional range and is designed for X-treme training situations!
This is truly an exceptional remote training system. The unit is fully waterproof with a one-mile range and has 127 levels of momentary and continuous stimulation as well as the non-stimulating pager/vibration feature. Nick is a momentary burst of pre-measured stimulation. You also have the option of giving a constant stimulation for up to eight seconds. The pager functions causes the collar to vibrate without electronic stimulation.
The receiver features antimicrobial plastic casing and surgical stainless steel contact points to minimize irritation to your dog’s skin. It also features a 1-mile range, 2-hour rapid charge batteries, fully waterproof Receiver and Transmitter and an LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation even in dark or low light conditions. Also vailable as a Two Dog Trainer
- Receiver with 5/8"contact points
- Lithium Polymer Battery charger and splitter cable
- Test light
- Owner's manual
- Carrying case
- Precise stimulation level (0-127)
- 1 mile range
- 'Nick', 'Constant' and non-stimulating pager/vibration
- 2-hour rapid charge Lithium Polymer batteries
- Fully waterproof collar/receiver and transmitter
- LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation even in dark or low light conditions
- Regular/mild setting toggle switch, gives you the option to adjust the range of stimulation levels for your dog's sensitivity
- Three bar battery life indicator
- 2-Year Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Power - Low to High
- Range - 1 Mile
- Batteries - Lithium-Polymer
- LCD Screen - Yes
- Carrying Case - Yes
- Expandable - No, available as 2-Dog (3502NCP)
- Pager Mode (Vibration) - Yes
Dogtra Company provides the original purchaser with a 2-YEAR WARRANTY for the 175NCP, 180NCP, 200NCP Gold Series, 210NCP Series, 280NCP Series, 300M Series, 1400NCP Series, 1500NCP Series, 1600NCP Series, 1700NCP Series, 1800NC Series, 1900NCP Series, 2000T&B Series, 2200NCP Series, 2300NCP Series, 2500T&B Series, 3500NCP Series, and the SureStim Series. The warranty begins from the date of purchase. For the first two years, coverage is for both Parts and Labor on warranty repair services.
Accessories such as chargers, splitter cables, antennas, straps, and batteries are covered for the first year only. After the first two years, the Limited Lifetime Warranty covers Parts only and does not cover Labor Fees and Accessories. All Shipping fees incurred, the cost of Accessories after the first year, and Labor fees associated with out of warranty repair work, are the customers responsibility. Labor fees will be variable depending on the extent of the work required. The Limited Lifetime Warranty expires 5 years after a model is discontinued from production by Dogtra.