The Dogtra Edge Training Collar is a fully customizable and expandable up to 4 dogs. Designed for professionals and serious amateurs, it features a 1 mile range, 2-hour rapid charge batteries and fully waterproof collar and transmitter.
It has high intensity LED location lights on the receiver collar so you are able to easily locate and distinguish between dogs in low light or dark conditions. The EDGE is easier to adjust intensity levels to suit each dog with the rheostat mode with 127 progressive intensity levels, or a User-Selectable intensity mode with 8 preset stimulation settings.
The collar offers nick, continuous, and pager vibration modes. Nick is a momentary burst of pre-measured stimulation. You also have the option of giving a constant stimulation for up to eight seconds. The pager functions causes the collar to vibrate without electronic stimulation.
- Receiver/Collar (1) Additional Collars sold separately
- Battery charger and splitter cable
- Test light
- Owner's manual
- Exchangeable selector dial
- Contact point extensions (2) and adjustment tool
- Metal belt clip and screws (2)
- Carrying case
- Interchangeable Rehostat intensity dial or Selector "Step" dial stimulation
- Stiumulation types in Nick, Constant, and a non-stimulating Pager vibration mode
- Built in high intensity LED lights on the receiver/collar
- 2-hour rapid charge Lithium-Polymer batteries
- Fully waterproof transmitter and receiver/collar
- 1 mile range
- Expandable to a two, three, or four-dog system
- Interchangeable contact points for a variety of coat lengths
- Platinum 2-year Warranty, Limited Lifetime Warranty (after 2 years)
- Power - Low to High
- Range - 1 Mile
- Batteries - Lithium Polymer
- LCD Screen - Yes
- Carrying Case - Yes
- Expandable - Yes, up to 3 additional receivers
- Pager Mode (Vibration) - Yes
Dogtra Company provides the original purchaser with a comprehensive Platinum 2-YEAR WARRANTY for the EDGE. The warranty begins from the date of purchase. For the first two years, coverage is for Parts, Labor, Accessories, and Outbound Shipping.
After the first two years, the Limited Lifetime Warranty covers Parts only. The Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover Labor Fees and Accessories such as chargers, splitter cables, antennas, straps, and batteries. The cost of Accessories, Labor fees, and Shipping fees incurred are the customers responsibility. Labor fees will be variable depending on the extent of the work required. The Limited Lifetime Warranty expires 5 years after a model is discontinued from production by Dogtra.